- Increase referral for MHS patients to our newly established IVCT laboratory through the project:"Test a muscle, save a family."
This project aims at increasing referrals to our newly established IVCT (in vitro contracture laboratory) as the only diagnostic testing facility for Africa.
- Equip theatres with MH crash carts with MH crisis flow charts and machine preparation protocols through the MH trolley project
- Production of MH teaching videos for the recognition and management of an acute MH attack.
- MH training workshops with mock drills and dantrium mixing stations.
- Implementation of the MHCSA recommendation for minimum dantrium stock requirements.
- Promotion of Ryanodex availability in South Africa.
- Availability of Activated charcoal filters in Africa.
- Maintenance of MHCSA database project.
- MH-medicAlert project.
- "Keep muscles cool" - campaign with a fund raising sport event for MH.
- Patient support group on our website with a "Face of MH"- Facebook page.